Special Recognition, Carter Manny Award, Graham Foundation:
- ArchPaper: https://archpaper.com/2017/11/graham-2017-carter-manny-awards/
- Graham Foundation: http://grahamfoundation.org/newsletter?blog_id=2833
- Bustler: Architecture Competitions, Events, and News: http://bustler.net/news/tags/competition/326/6112/2017-carter-manny-awards-given-to-columbia-gsapp-and-uc-berkeley-ph-d-students/competition-news
Silas Palmer Fellowship, Hoover Institution, Stanford University: https://www.hoover.org/news/silas-palmer-fellow-kera-lovell-explores-urban-green-spaces-expressions-american-identity
James Danky Fellowship Lecture, Wisconsin Historical Society:
- Isthmus, Alt-Weekly (Madison, Wisconsin): https://isthmus.com/events/peoples-park-movement/
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, School of Library and Information Studies: http://vanhise.lss.wisc.edu/slis/chpcdankypast.htm
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Center for the History of Print and Digital Culture: http://www.wiscprintdigital.org/fellowship/former-fellows/
Invited Lecture, Van Pelt and Opie Library, Michigan Tech University: https://blogs.mtu.edu/library/2015/08/04/peoples-parks-tracing-radical-environmental-activism-from-berkeley-to-michigan/
Short-Term Travel Fellowship, University of Illinois, Chicago: https://library.uic.edu/about/news/article/5408/congratulations-to-the-2016-2017-university-library-fellows
Chester Eisinger Award, Purdue University: https://www.cla.purdue.edu/american-studies/graduate/chester.html
Certificate of Excellence Award, Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs, Purdue University: https://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/oigp/events/calendar/winners/winners-2013.html
“Global Food, Local Perspectives” Food Studies Symposium, Purdue University: https://hungryphil.com/2015/10/08/invitation-to-west-lafayette-hungry-philosophers/
- Kaitlynn Mendes, Jessica Ringrose, Jessalynn Keller, Digital Feminist Activism: Girls and Women Fight Back Against Rape Culture (Oxford University Press, 2019).
- Ilona Urquhart, “Daughters of ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’: Reproductive Rights in YA Dystopian Fiction,” Explorations in Children’s Literature, vol. 26, no. 1 (2018).
- Isobelle Barrett Meyering, “The ‘Social Processing Chamber’ of Gender: Australian Second-Wave Feminist Perspectives on Girls’ Socialisation,” in A History of the Girl, Eds. M. O’Dowd and J. Purvis (Palgrave Macmillan, 2018): pp. 179-200.
- Angelica Maze, “Girl Talk: An Oral History Examination of Feminism’s Impact on Three Generations of American Women,” (Baylor University, Honors Thesis, 2018).
- Jill Schwarz, Counseling Women Across the Life Span: Empowerment, Advocacy, and Intervention (Springer, 2017).
- Madison Griffiths, “How School Girls Fought for Feminism in the 60s and 70s,” I-D Vice (May 1, 2017): https://i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/evx3dk/how-school-girls-fought-for-feminism-in-the-60s-and-70s
- Suleiman Osman, “‘We’re Doing it Ourselves’: The Unexpected Origins of New York City’s Public-Private Parks during the 1970s Fiscal Crisis,” Journal of Planning History vol. 16, no. 2 (2017): pp. 162-174.
- John Gartrell, “Dreamers & Dissenters: Women’s Marches, The Long View,” The Devil’s Tale: Dispatches from the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book Collection (Duke University, February 3, 2017): https://blogs.library.duke.edu/rubenstein/2017/02/03/dreamers-dissenters-womens-marches-long-view/
- H-AMSTDY Twitter Interview: https://twitter.com/i/moments/891021433832210434